Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Swagbucks!!!

Have you signed up for your Swagbucks yet? If not, what the heck are you waiting for??? I absolutely love this program because I love getting rewarded for stuff I'm going to do anyway. Win gift cards and any number of other prizes just for searching the web as you normally would do. Right now Swagbucks.com is running their Gift Card Swagananza, which is basically a huge discount off a specific gift card each day until the end of the year. Today is day 13 of the Swaganaza and the gift card of the day is from Restaurant.com. You can purchase a $25.00 gift card from Restaurant.com for only 30 swagbucks...and I actually have enough (cool)! Hurry if you want this deal though, it's gone after 11:00am pst. Tomorrow is a new card and I can't wait to find out what it will be;) If you didn't click on the Swagbucks link above to join, then here's a more obvious approach...just click here!

No comments: