Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Sunshyne Is Officially A Junior Girl Scout

Here she is...My Official Junior Girl Scout!  She's waited a long time for this day.
Sunshyne has been a Girl Scout since she was six years old, starting out as a Daisy Scout.

She was completely estatic about getting her rededication paraphernalia ( ...and yes, that's the proper spelling).  She was so excited that I could hardly contain the excitement!

She's such a funny girl!

 
I had to hurry over to the Girl Scout Store to pick up her sash and troop number's.  She'll  be stunning in green and that's what it's all about.  Today I'll put them all together so that the next time I do a post about Sunshyne as a GS, you'll be able to see her in the full glory of her GS uniform...and maybe even a few cookies...hehehe...can't wait!

No comments: