Monday, January 3, 2011

Tot School: Week Seven

This week was obviously another "lets just see what happens" kind of weeks.  We'd bought him a wooden train set, which is actually for older tots, but I found a great sale and figured I'd get it now.  With that said, I took all of the little pieces that I don't want him to play with out (in case you were wondering why the set looks so bare).
Big sister, Sunshyne, helped assemble the train (she secretly still enjoys playing with stuff like this and jumped at the chance to "help" RJ).  

RJ was interested in the train cars and just fiddled with those for a while.


But then he figured out that the cars roll along the track and actually placed one on there.
This was great considering he was sleepy and he'd never seen this type of toy before.

Also this week, Papa Bear was able to get him to sit down long enough to go over a few alphabet cards.
 Rj pointed and even made the letter sounds, mimicking Papa Bear!
I was extremely happy to see that he was able to keep the binky out of his mouth long enough to hear some actual letter sounds!

He was proud of himself also and made his squishy faced smile:)
I was glad to be able to catch a few pics over my laptop.

Well, that's pretty much all I was able to capture on my camera.  He did lots of other fun things that I didn't get, I'm hoping that there will be a repeat and I'll be able to get some photos to share.
In the meantime, check out some other super-smart kiddos over at 1+1+1=1.  Thanks for stopping by! 


~Blessings~
Claudea B.


No comments: