Friday, December 3, 2010

Learning Something New


Trying to figure out how to fix some of the pictures that I have saved on my Not-So-Smartphone, I started playing around with the Photoshop functions and came up with this postcard.  I think it's pretty cool!  There's all sorts of fancy ways to distort or otherwise mutilate yourself on there.  
You can also make amateur-ish pictures look much more professional and polished, which is my reason for being there in the first place. 

The Photoshop site offers a free trial with 2GB of storage space to use.  The best part about it is that you can edit your pictures online, where ever you are!  That's great if you're like me and are too lazy to go up (or down) a flight of stairs to get to your desktop computer that has photo editing software installed.
I get to sit on my butt and edit from my laptop...whoohoo!

  I think this will be great for the kiddos to use for the nature pictures that they take for science and field trips.  I've been looking for ways to get them more excited about their photography.

Isn't it fun to learn new things???
Happy Photoshop-ing folks!

~Blessings~

Claudea B.

No comments: